You will collaborate with colleagues from Platinion GmbH and/or The Boston Consulting Group on national and international client projects, independently structuring your project modules and supporting younger project members. Together with our clients, you will develop superior IT strategies, concepts, and solutions actively and on site, applying your sound technical know-how, your understanding of business contexts, and your analytical and conceptual skills.
Typical tasks include the following
- Functional and technical analysis and evaluation of IT architectures
- Development of functional concepts
- IT product evaluation and selection
- Optimization of the depth of value added in IT
- Restructuring of core IT processes
- IT project management and quality assurance
- IT due diligence.
Knowledge and experience
- A university degree with above-average academic performance in information technology, business administration, or a related field
- At least four years of relevant practical experience in the field of IT consulting and the execution of operational and strategic IT implementation projects
- Experience in the management of (sub)projects
- Experience in IT organization and process development
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Business-fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Team spirit, communication and presentation skills, and mental agility
- A confident and convincing manner
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, and willingness to travel.
You can also apply online »