Platinion was founded in 2000 with two offices–Cologne and Munich. More than 120 employees support clients in Germany, Europe and increasingly beyond. Our clients are mostly large companies and groups but also prominent, medium-sized businesses.
Platinion projects are typically characterized by special challenges. These may originate from an exceptional strategic or operational significance of the assignment. Other factors may include the extent or the complexity of the project content–or quite simply its tight timeline.
Our work at Platinion is always aligned with the clients' strategic economic objectives. We judge solutions by their contribution to the business success and long-term effect on the company-wide IT architecture.
The interactions between technology, organization, and strategy lead to a variety of different project types, as is demonstrated by the following excerpt from our project portfolio:
- Restructuring of IT processes and organization
- Functional and technical support of mergers and acquisitions
- Analysis of IT and software architecture weaknesses
- Specification and implementation of IT architectures
- Product evaluation, e.g., core systems
- Technical concept development and design of software solutions
- Quality assurance for IT implementation
- Design and implementation of feasibility studies
- Conduction of load and performance tests
- Management of large-scale projects